X-plore File Manager Donate 4.19.28 Apk
X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/FTP/Root/Clouds and more.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – _http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** – _http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid – they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you’re power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you’re standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage “Cloud” servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders – viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
AV1 video codec (Android 10+)
FTP server setup has server-log menu option
App name : X-plore File Manager
Package Name : com.lonelycatgames.Xplore
Developer: Lonely Cat Games
Apk Md5 : 934deca3e38a4163c3a54a2d951ccc6f
Apk Size :6.87 MB
Update on Play Store :29 March 2020
Version Name & Code:4.19.28(41928)
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up