Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
- Integrated file browser
- Fully-featured text editor
- CSS editor
- Built-in terminal
- Complete set of references
New! in Coda 2
- Touch Bar. On the new MacBook Pro, switch instantly between editor and preview, comment lines in a flash, and much more.
- Speed. Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It’s real zippier.
- Editor Improvements. Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
- Local Indexing. It’s here. Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
- Plugin Prefs. Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda’s preferences.
- CSS Overriding. Easily override and edit a site’s CSS, live, right within Coda’s Preview.
- Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy “Save and Publish” shortcut.
- Panic Sync. Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more. It’s free, easy, and extremely secure.
CompatibilitymacOS 10.13 or later 64-bitLanguagesEnglish
Web Site Developer Website
What’s New in Coda 2.7.5
- An issue that could prevent key based authentication from working
- Attempting to install a syntax mode no longer throws an exception
- Improved installation prompts if syntax modes don’t contain version information
- Plug-ins that require Growl will load properly again; these plug-ins will be disabled in a future update
- macOS 10.15: Resolved an exception when SVN doesn’t have access to your local root
- macOS 10.15: Files modified by external sources are marked for publishing as expected
- macOS 10.15: Fixed an accessibility related exception
- Corrected an issue that prevented Copy URL from copying the full remote URL for remote files
- Resolved a possible issue when renaming a file while the files list reloads
- Dragging a local file from Transmit to a remote server in Coda no longer moves the local file to a temporary directory